BDO Estonia Business Continuity Plan for COVID-19 pandemic
17 March 2020
Due to the alarming spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Estonia, we have decided to rearrange our regular work to be conducted remotely for the duration of at least the next two weeks (until March 29, 2020). Rest assured that despite the emergency situation declared by the government, we will continue to support you and your business through this very difficult time.
- BDO in Estonia has taken measures to prepare for the remote working and is now using its` full potential.
- All teams offering the services to the clients are coordinated in order to offer replacement when any of our employees happens to be temporarily unable to provide the services.
- Due to these circumstances our office will remain closed for visitors.
- Work environment in BDO is carefully cleaned and disinfected on regular basis.
- All employees are instructed to take measures to secure their health and are provided with means to do so (incl. conventional hygiene products and disinfectants).
- Contacts of our employees can be found at here
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us by phone +372 627 5500 or e-mail [email protected]
We’re continuing to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely so we can respond appropriately. We are taking this step as a precautionary measure to ensure that we look after our people and our clients. We also have in mind the benefits to the broader community.