The controller service
When your company grows, often the necessity for a financial controller arises to manage the leadership over finances and accounting and to support the CFO. Financial controllers generally have audit background but often without technical accounting knowledge which can be an impediment in tasks that need in-depth understanding of accounting issues.
When choosing to fill the position as an external service, you will have a team of professionals instead of one employee, which ensures high quality and continuity of the service. In BDO Estonia the specialists who are assigned as external controllers have a background as a financial auditor and have support of professionals with long-term accounting experience - ensuring the versatility of the provided service. In addition, BDO Estonia has access to BDO global accounting and consulting network – granting comprehensive support for your entity’s business processes.
When choosing the controller service, we can help you in the following:
- Actual cost and budget comparison
- Data analysis in Excel
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Reporting to group entities
- Implementation of financial/accounting programs
- Implementation of new accounting standards
- Overseeing daily accounting operations
- Overseeing the audit process