The INTERIM HR MANAGER SERVICE is a popular management tool that temporarily brings in missing competencies from outside the company.
When does one need an interim HR manager?
- The company lacks an HR manager with sufficient competence and experience
- The HR manager has left and there is a desire to re-evaluate the processes in the field
- The HR manager is temporarily away and plans to return
- Temporary increase in workload
- Creation and implementation of new processes
- Change management
Why reinvent the wheel? The company has experience in its own field of business, but has no experience in the HR field. This is where the interim HR manager service comes handy, maps the company’s needs according to business strategy, Estonian legislation, and best practices. This is followed by help in designing and implementing the necessary processes in cooperation with the company, to train the necessary skills in HR search, hiring, onboarding, offboarding, preparation of a value proposition, development of employer branding, planning of employee development activities, and administration of HR-related information.